When we talk about "GraphCall," “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to GRAPH FINANCIALES MARKET SYSTEMS LTDA organization, or an individual, that Customer determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Customer Data which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the Customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
Information we collect and receive
2. Other Information
GraphCall may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information. Users may provide information such as an email address, phone number, and password to create an account.
- Workspace setup information. When a Customer creates a workspace using the Services, we may collect an email address, a content-owner name, user photo, user name for the individual setting up the workspace, and password. We may also collect administrative team contact info, such as a mailing address.
- Billing and other information. For Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using the Services, which may include administrative and support communications with us and information about the content-owners, interactive presentations, people, features, content, and links you interact with, and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- Contact information. With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services.
- Log data. When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Services integrations. If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with GraphCall. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
Use of information
How we use your information
1. Customer Data
GraphCall may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law or as permitted by the Data Request Policy and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer. Additional information about GraphCall’s confidentiality and security practices with respect to Customer Data is available at our Security Practices page
2. Other information
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
To communicate with you by
- Responding to your requests.If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and GraphCall messages. We may send you Service and administrative emails and messages. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about GraphCall. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management. We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing. We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Investigating and preventing bad stuff from happening. We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
1. Customer Data
Customer provides us with instructions on what to do with Customer Data. A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data. For example, Customer may provision or deprovision access to the Services, enable or disable third party integrations, manage permissions, retention and export settings, transfer or assign content-owner, share channels, or consolidate content-owners or channels with other content-owners or channels.
1. Other information
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at email@example.com
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Slack does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
1. Customer Data
Slack may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data.
- With third party integrations. GraphCall may, acting on our Customer’s behalf, share Customer Data with the provider of an integration added by Customer. Slack is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
2. Other Information
GraphCall may share other information as follows:
- About you with the Customer. There may be times when you contact GraphCall to help resolve an issue specific to a content-owner of which you are a member. In order to help resolve the issue and given our relationship with our Customer, we may share your concern with our Customer.
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
3. Other types of disclosure
Slack may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of GraphCall's assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with our partners or others for business or research purposes like telling a prospective Slack Customer the average number of messages sent within a Slack content-owern in a day or partnering with research firm or academics to explore interesting questions about workplace communications.
Slack takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
To learn more about current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of Customer Data and other information, please see our Security Practices; we keep that document updated as these practices evolve over time.
Our Services are not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
GRAPH FINANCIALES MARKET SYSTEMS LTDA
116 Praia do Flamento
Suite # 501
Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22210-030